Net content: 19 liters
Made in: Tan Kim, Can Giuoc, Long An
- Note: Make sure that you clean the bottles before bringing them to the refill station. We have a cleaning station at the refill station, but we do advise you to clean the bottle thoroughly at home first. This is how you can keep your bottles clean:
- • Rinse your bottle with water
- • Fill your bottle one fifth of the way with white vinegar
- • Fill the rest of the bottle with water
- • Let it sit for at least 30 minutes
- • Rinse the bottle until the odor of vinegar is gone completely
Price: 7,000 vnđ
Holland water’s purified water goes through a rigorous purification process before it’s being bottled. Our technology is chemical free, and removes all contaminants from the water. Holland Water’s purified water has a pH level of 7.5 which is slightly alkaline and higher than other water brands. A pure smooth tasting water is what makes Holland Water the best bottled water on the Vietnamese market.
Save plastic by re-using your bottles. The self-service refill station is a unique concept that we have introduced in Vietnam. It’s located at our water bottling plant in Long An. Bring your own 19L bottles to refill them for 7.000VND/per bottle for purified water and 20.000VND/per bottle for alkaline water. Save money and save plastic!
WHERE CAN I BUY HOLLAND WATER PRODUCTS?
If you don't know where to buy Holland Water, please contact us for advice:
HOTLINE: 0272 3738 986
Currently, we are only available in the Ho Chi Minh City and Long An Area.